Wednesday, May 28, 2014

SysDictTable object not intialized - Data Import/Export Framework

I got the following error while importing Employee Master data using Data Import/Export Framework (from staging to target entities).





After doing some debugging I found there was a table “RetailStaffTable” in Emloyee Entity structure but the Retail configuration key was turned off or Retail components were not installed.  
I ended up deleting the record from the DMFTargetEntityHierarchy table. (Alt+F9 to delete from table browser). I reran the process and it went fine.

1 comment:

  1. This is the information that I was looking for.. Thanks for the efforts you put to gather such a nice content and posted here.
    AX Training | Dynamics AX Online Training

    ReplyDelete

I will appreciate your comments !

How to enable new Microsoft teams - Public Preview!

New Microsoft Teams is just AWESOME, quick but useful post below shows how you have this preview feature to make your life EASY!  Open Micr...