Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Stopped (error): X++ Exception: Could not find user at SysWorkflowDueDateProvider

I developed a custom workflow and its setup its corresponding configuration, I was able to submit and everything but ended up getting the following error in my workflow history when the workflow system tried to assign it to user which is the part of managerial hierarchy.

"Stopped (error): X++ Exception: Could not find user at SysWorkflowDueDateProvider-resolve SysWorkflowDueDateProvider-resolveDueDate
SysWorkflowQueue-resume"



I setup the workflow assignment for managerial hierarchy (position hierarchy) which was correctly setup under Human Resource > Common > Positions > Position hierarchy.


Later when I checked the worker association with users I found that under user relation screen the user IDs are wrongly associated with workers. Unfortunately this error message was coming due to wrong or missing worker and user assoication which is a must step for workflow to be processed perfectly.

Workflow always work on Employee (worker) level not on user level so user MUST be associated with the user. I hope this will help someone who runs into the same issue in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Assignment Help solutions offered by assignment 4 help .com is among the leading assignment composing help solutions offered online. homework help usa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grateful to check out your website, I seem to be ahead to more excellent sites and I wish that you wrote more informative post for us. Well done work.

    ReplyDelete

I will appreciate your comments !

How to enable new Microsoft teams - Public Preview!

New Microsoft Teams is just AWESOME, quick but useful post below shows how you have this preview feature to make your life EASY!  Open Micr...