Monday, September 8, 2014

Failed to create a session; confirm that the user has the proper privileges to log on to Microsoft Dynamics

I faced this issue "Failed to create a session; confirm that the user has the proper privileges to log on to Microsoft Dynamics" when I imported MS contoso data into my new created AX environment. Though this is not specific to MS contoso data import, you can have on original post which solved my problem too.

http://www.ksaelen.be/wordpresses/dynamicsaxblog/2013/02/ax2012-r2-db-sync-failed-to-create-a-session/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will appreciate your comments !

How to enable new Microsoft teams - Public Preview!

New Microsoft Teams is just AWESOME, quick but useful post below shows how you have this preview feature to make your life EASY!  Open Micr...