These features will be available from October 2020 through March 2021
2020 release wave 1 plan which are from April 2020 through September 2020
What's new and planned for Dynamics 365 Finance features list can be viewed from here
What I liked most is listed 💗
Touchless email reminders to customers
We often have to set alerts for payment reminders based on certain conditions (e.g. overdue) but with this touchless email reminders features, it will give you more peace of mind by automatically sending email reminders might initiate an activity that encourages payment sooner than would be made without the reminder.
This has been a very common requirement even in AX 2009 and AX 2012 and now in Finance and Supply change management to have documents convert to PDF e.g. when printing reports on screen or download. Having enabled this new feature let you any business document generated in Excel or Word to be converted to PDF.
Make PDF conversion available
Finance and Operations cross-app capabilities
- Lifecycle Services (LCS) new enhanced experience consistent for all Dynamics and Power Platform users.
- Enhanced view with issues categories
- A context-based document search experience
- More visibility to known issues and status for the impacted product versions through Knowledgebase suggestions.
- 112 entities are supported - that's a pretty big number so hats off to MS to achieve this in record time.
- Customers, Vendors, and Products integration between FO and CE
- Company concept in CDS
- On-demand pricing from Finance and Operations apps
- Integrated quotes, orders, invoices, and assets
- Reference data from finance, tax, account receivable and accounts payable
- Support for Dynamics 365 Commerce scenarios on Common Data Service
- Party model, activities and notes, and services
- Generic Dual Write enhancements and error handlings